Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Not a holiday here in BKK - work as usual. Went out to dinner with some friends. One of the restaurants in our neighborhood had a special Thanksgiving dinner to cater to the expats. It was delicious! Was a little apprehensive about the food, so was pleasantly surprised! Didn't over eat either. On Saturday, I'll cook a complete dinner with all our traditional dishes for our family.

Tomorrow the great Etsy Black Friday to Cyber Monday sales begin! Check out my shop - 20% off all items! The original prices are still there - to get the 20% discount send me a convo and I'll adjust the price before you send your paypal. OR go ahead and send your paypal payment and I'll refund the 20% via paypal. Have fun shopping!

No comments: