I spent the weekend with my daughter in NYC. For the past few months. she has been compiling a list of restaurants for us to try! Here are our recommendations - not listed in any particular order.
1. Lokal - Near Bedford in Brooklyn - great for lunch or a late breakfast.
2. Roberto's - a little hidden gem in Brooklyn - specializing in Italian food - Delicious pizza!
3. Balthazar's - Soho; step back into the past! Great Sunday brunch.
4. Curly's - East Village - vegetarian never tasted SO good!
5. El Cantinero's - East Village - Mexican - killer margaritas!
6. Grey Dog - Chelsea - need a hearty, down home breakfast? This is the place!
7. Angelina's Kitchen - East Village - organic home cooking.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Debbi and Amanda, a mother/daughter duo, combine their artistic talents for their Etsy shop “Our Home to Yours.” How wonderful to be able to work with your daughter even though they live 1200 miles apart. Etsy brings them together. Both are busy full time moms who find art to be a great stress reliever
This charming shop features a variety of handcrafted items. Select from children's stuffed animals, vintage, home décor, accessories/jewelry, photography, and wedding items.
They also have a sister shop Vintage Vinyls. There is a collection of 33.5 LP albums, classic oldies, and unusual music. The categories include classic rock, soft rock, opera, Latino, Hawaiian, and holiday music.
Debbi is offering a 15% discount to my readers so please let her know you read about her shops here.
Follow them on Blogspot at: http://www.ourhometoyourscrafts.blogspot.com/
Or on twitter:
Or on twitter:
Or join their fan page on facebook