Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chang!


Chang - Thai for elephant. It is common to see an elephant walking along the side of the road. Its owner is always happy to sell you bananas to feed it. An elephant with its trunk extended up in the air symbolizes good luck. I love elephants. There are elephants all over my house - glass, wooden, porcelain, candles, metal, photos, artwork, soap, cushion covers. They are not always obvious but they are there! So I did a search on Etsy to see what elephants could be found. Here are the results!

6 comments:

SassySashadoxie said...

ooh, so many elephants. maybe you should do a pacaderm Parade for a treasury. heehee.

Silly Little Sheep said...

Very nice choices :) I like elephants too and turtles and tortoises are my special:)

lyptis said...

Pretty selection of elefants! very cute!

How do u do these screenshots? i never figured it!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

I love elephants too.
Great selection:)

kimforbeads said...

Elephants are wonderful, great selection. great blog. Best wishes to you for the New Year

Amanda said...

We love elephants in our house, too! We have them all over the place. :D Cute.