Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Travels






It has been ages since I've updated this blog! I have been fortunate enough to have taken a three trips over the past two months - Myanmar, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Of course, lots of time was spent shopping. I found some great beads and can hardly wait to create some new jewelry. In Myanmar I found some wonderful jade beads in a variety of colors; different shades of green, yellow, rust, white, & brown. In Hong Kong I picked up some great blue & white porcelain beads. Thinking that I would find more blue & white in Shanghai, I didn't buy as much as I should have. It was difficult finding those beads in Shanghai, but I managed to locate and purchase a few strands along with some black and red carved beads. Lots of fun!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Lucky you! sounds like great fun!