I spent the weekend with my daughter in NYC. For the past few months. she has been compiling a list of restaurants for us to try! Here are our recommendations - not listed in any particular order.
1. Lokal - Near Bedford in Brooklyn - great for lunch or a late breakfast.
2. Roberto's - a little hidden gem in Brooklyn - specializing in Italian food - Delicious pizza!
3. Balthazar's - Soho; step back into the past! Great Sunday brunch.
4. Curly's - East Village - vegetarian never tasted SO good!
5. El Cantinero's - East Village - Mexican - killer margaritas!
6. Grey Dog - Chelsea - need a hearty, down home breakfast? This is the place!
7. Angelina's Kitchen - East Village - organic home cooking.