Sunday, August 14, 2011

High School Reunion

Our kindergarten class! This is about a third of our graduating class. I am the one with the broken wrist.
This summer I attended my high school reunion- I won't tell you what year because I cannot possibly be this old!  What a fun time!  Some of the people I had not seen since graduation day! Thank goodness one of the organizers had the foresight to bring name tags. I still managed to mix up names and faces. The turn out was quite good - the Sat. night dinner had about 55 people - a few were spouses.  Here are some stats of our class of 100 - about 40 still live in town or nearby, another 20  live in state, the remainder live elsewhere in the US with the exception of myself who lives out of the country. Eight of our classmates have passed away.  It was a good time and fun to catch up with childhood - high school friends. I'm already looking forward to our next get together.
Here is an etsy treasury I put together in honor of our reunion.


No comments: