Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I have been busy creating more necklaces!  Here's  a little preview of what I have done - I'll be adding them to my Etsy shop this week.
 I love the little tree of life pendants I found in one of the shops at Rosas in the downtown area of Santiago.  That was an adventure!  I took the subway which is so modern, clean, and easy! I decided to get off at the first stop that was closest to Rosas. Once I was above ground, I had no idea where I was. I walked awhile and nothing looked familiar, and the area was becoming slightly sketchy the further I walked!  So I turned around an retraced my steps. The street names began to match my little hand drawn map but none of the buildings looked familiar.  When a taxi came by - I flagged it down to take me to Mercado Central. At last, I knew where I was and headed to the shops!  I spent about three hours shopping for jewelry supplies.  A successful trip!!




I hav

No comments: