Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sneak Peek!

The creative slump is over!  For months I have been totally uninspired, uncreative, and unmotivated to make any jewelry.  I am happy to report that I spent the entire weekend creating necklaces!  The first little collection is Oriental Blues.  We have been in Chile for over a year now, and this weekend I felt slightly "homesick" for Thailand - I 'd enjoy a delicious meal at the River Tree House, the torrential rain storms, and a trip to the Weekend Market. All those blue & white beads were calling me......


Cluster Pendant
The next little collection has been a work in progress, but I actually accomplished quite a bit on it today. Our school colors are red, white, & blue and the mascot is the eagle. So I put together some school spirit necklaces and earrings. The earrings are basic, but I plan to make some others with beads, etc. Which of these spirit necklaces do you like best?
Charm Necklace
Drop Pendants




Charm Cluster on leather






I hope to add these to my etsy shop this week! 

No comments: