Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I have had a busy day creating some more pieces!  Here's a little preview:

Midnight Owl - little owl jewelry is so popular right now!  I couldn't resist these little creatures!

A great necklace for Fall or for those who love neutral colors!

Dzi Beads from Tibet mixed with bone, coral, and silver toned spacers. A great tribal/ethnic bracelet.  Tribal pieces are also quite popular these days.

Another owl charm necklace with orange jade.

Burmese orange jade bracelet - I purchased the jade in Yangon.
 I love those little owl charms that I found in one of the local markets!  I have more ideas than owls at this time.  These items will soon be listed on etsy!  Thanks looking and please stop by my shop to check out all my latest listings. 

No comments: